Oscar is 80, "which automatically makes him the front-runner for the Republican nomination"Late night hosts seem to have settled on McCain's age for comedy value.
"The guy who is always early for the 'Early Bird Special'"
"The guy at the supermarket who is confused by the automatic doors"
Mind you. that clip's from before the New York Times linked him to a glamorous lobbyist ...
This is hysterical.
They keep saying he's too old for the job. Hell, they'd be nothing better for his campaign than if he produced a closet full of Naughty Ladies ... 'I have an erection right now', then knock the podium over with it ...
Wonkette had the best summary of what the heck the New York Times printed:
- While Grandpa Straight Talk was running for the presidency in 2000, all his aides were going nuts because he was constantly traveling with a good-looking lobbyist gal who was, at the time, in her early thirties.
- Whether or not McCain and Vicki Iseman were having sexytime on the corporate jets he used to fly around the country, McCain did do the bidding of Iseman’s clients.
- At this point, he had barely cleared his name from the Keating Five Savings & Loan scandal.
- In one of his few acknowledgments that the Arizona senator has ever been to Arizona, McCain made a point of not flying direct from National Airport to Phoenix because he had some part in opening up that commercial air route — but because he always flies in luxury private jets provided by the Corporates, it didn’t much inconvenience him.
- McCain helped launch some campaign-ethics group, but the group ended up doing the exact same corrupt things it was supposedly against, so he quit in shame.
- Corrupt banker/developer Charles Keating was, obviously, an immediate supporter of McCain’s long congressional career. Keating showered dirty money and fancy vacations on McCain, who loves all that shit.
- Then McCain tried to get the government off the back of Keating’s failing corrupt Lincoln Savings and Loan, because McCain really wants to get government off the backs of his corrupt millionaire friends.
- McCain got caught, but somehow clung to his senate seat.
- But McCain can still pretend to “wince” at the memory of getting caught, so who cares if the bailout cost American taxpayers $3.4 billion?
- He also got caught having a big lobbyist fund-raising deluxe luxury fancy party in 2000. So he ran and hid like a little girl.
- Lobbyists control his entire miserable, corrupt life.
- He loves lobbyists, both in the figurative and literal sense, because he was probably screwing that one lobbyist.
- And when the lobbyists need a quick letter to the FCC or whatever to help their clients, John Maverick McCain is always quick to help, the end.