Now posts ↓

Thursday 19 February 2009

Where to find good cheap images

I posted a question a while back as I was using the ultra-cheap Fotolia as a stock photo source but noticed how limited - and American - its model range was.

Thanks to Jean Thornhill for this great list of alternatives:
One note from me was:
Here's a local enthusiast's site for local buildings http://www.cambridge2000.com/ ... which we negotiated an arrangement with, just adding a simple credit and link. Actually has some aerial shots as well which have proved very useful.
Other respondees found similar local websites.

And other sources include commons.wikimedia.org and sxc.hu.

2 comments:

  1. www.istockphoto.com is also worth a go - or at least, it's the one I use for cheap stock photos when I need commercial rights, not having heard of your suggestions.

    ReplyDelete