Now posts ↓

Wednesday 19 November 2008

The sexiest man in the world ...

... according to People magazine.

And here he is! As Peter Allen.




Love it! Australia should be proud.

But I am having Bob Downe flashbacks ...

Of course it's the brain which attracts:
It's easy with my wife. She loves the idea of me coming home in costume because it makes her feel like she's having an affair in a good way. When we met, I was cast as a prisoner with tattoos and she'd say, "Don't take your tattoos off tonight!" and I'd be like, "All right!" But what works best with her is the stockbroker look. She also says, "Do your sexy dance for me," [an '80s-like, hip-swiveling number] and that works for me.
N'kay, back to the boring serious/egov/internet stuff. But first!



Yes, it's a fake from Google images ...

No comments:

Post a Comment