Now posts ↓

Saturday 7 April 2007

Spam? Where art thou?


Blogger's little Bot is telling me it suspects my blog might be Spam.

Until a human can have a look it's making me enter Word Verification every time I edit something or post (until Tuesday I s'pose).

So where are the tell-tale signs of Spam on my blog I'm wondering?

How can you tell?

-------------

Postscript:

Just received (Monday, day earlier than I thought)
Hello,

Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so that it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,
The Blogger Team
Nothing as to why but a quick scan of other blogs suggest either images and links were the key thing alerting the algorithm (but I'll never really know, OR that someone 'alerted' them :{

1 comment:

  1. Well, are you spam? You didn't say.

    I'm guessing it's maybe because you're quite link-heavy? Still, presumably once you've had the official once over you'll be whitelisted, eh?

    ReplyDelete